A Team Approach
We believe that a coordinated effort among our clients’ accounting and legal advisors ensures that plans are professionally orchestrated, integrated and implemented. In the process of working with us, you will soon learn that developing strategic partnerships with other professionals is a key part of our philosophy and we go out of our way to refer qualified clients to our strategic partners when appropriate.
We facilitate this team approach through our LifePrint™ planning process which enables the advisory team to provide input and have access to the client’s comprehensive financial plan and related documents.
An Independent Technical Resource
Our strategic partnerships with other advisors may also involve serving as an independent and confidential resource to address your clients’ financial planning needs. Services can be provided behind the scenes through your firm or via direct client interface – on a case-by-case basis. Simply put, our goal is to add to your credibility – through technical intelligence and comprehensive resources – delivered objectively, promptly and thoroughly.
- Review and analysis of life insurance contracts, illustrations and pricing decisions
- Evaluation of insurance company strength and performance
- Expert testimony and professional support for litigation involving life insurance
- Identification of life settlement options and their probable costs
- Second opinion underwriting consulting to help avoid the risk of being denied coverage or the surprise of receiving a premium offer significantly higher than planned
- Private briefings, CPE and CLE for accountants and attorneys on insurance issues to assist with advisor due diligence
When developing and implementing complex financial, tax and legacy strategies for clients, we place high importance on coordinating our efforts with legal advisors to provide insight during the execution of legal documents that impact the client’s plan. At the same time, we proactively involve legal advisors in our process of developing and implementing planning strategies for clients in areas such as:
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession
- Life Insurance and Risk Management Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Income, Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Charitable Planning
If you are interested in learning more about our Professional Partnership program for Attorneys and Law Firms, please contact us.
Many of our planning strategies include tax-sensitive issues. As a result, we place high importance on coordinating our efforts with tax advisors to provide insight into areas impacting a client’s retirement, financial, business and estate planning issues.
Through our years of partnering with CPAs, we understand the importance of objectivity, confidentiality, transparency and competency for the engagement in our working relationship. As a result, we are regularly called upon by accountants to provide resources and technical support. At the same time, our practice is to proactively involve tax advisors in our process of developing and implementing planning strategies for clients in areas such as:
- Personal and Business Income Tax Planning
- Sale or Purchase of a Closely-Held Business
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Tax Planning
- Life Insurance Tax Issues
- Complex Insurance Structures
- Business Valuation and Buy-Sell Agreements
If you are interested in learning more about our Professional Partnership program for CPAs, please contact us.
Helping Organizations Increase Donor Confidence, Trust and Giving
Since 2005, Wealth Impact Partners has shared our specialized LifePrint™ expertise with non-profit and charitable organizations throughout our region. We have helped organizations increase donor confidence and trust, while assisting individuals with an affinity for the organization to discover and “activate” their full capacity for philanthropic giving. As a result of these engagements, organizations have realized more substantial and recurring gifts that support their sustainability and endowment.
Building on this work, our ActivateLegacy program is now a separate consulting company that helps nonprofit and charitable organizations with small, non-specialized development staffs implement more effective, donor-centric gift planning strategies. ActivateLegacy offers a comprehensive and cost-effective suite of content, training, and services available through personal consulting and online resources.
For more information, please visit www.ActivateLegacy.com.
An exciting new book that charities can use to inspire and motivate donors to “live more and give more.”
Help Your Donors and Clients Do More That Matters
Co-authored by Ron Ware, President of Wealth Impact Partners, You Can Do More That Matters focuses on charitable giving as an attainable and integral component of wealth management.
Ron and his co-author, Greg Hammond, are wealth and legacy advisors who deeply believe in “living more and giving more.” For over 20 years, each of them has helped individuals, families, and business owners enhance their financial standing while discovering a greater capacity to provide for their loved ones and support cherished charities.
The information, advice, and illustrations found in You Can Do More That Matters are drawn from their extensive wealth management experience. The result is a unique guide that educates and inspires readers about how to create a practical and meaningful life and legacy plan that includes making a powerful impact on the charitable organizations and causes they care about most.
Nonprofits and Professional Advisors Can Use This Book as a Transformational Tool
Nonprofit organizations and financial advisors face distinct challenges in today’s economic environment. When wealth planning is only about money, death, and taxes, it lacks the motivators necessary to move people to action.
In You Can Do More That Matters, nonprofits and advisors have found a transformational tool that helps them connect with and tangibly benefit their donors and clients. Sample uses include:
- Nonprofits can use the book to inspire donors in conjunction with annual fund, capital campaign, or legacy giving appeals.
- Advisors can use the book to prompt meaningful conversations on life and legacy with existing clients and to engage prospective clients.
- Advisors can sponsor the book in support of a local nonprofit to demonstrate commitment to the community.
- Wealth Impact Partners is available to facilitate or conduct private hosted events for your clients or donors.
You Can Do More That Matters is available through Amazon.com The book can be purchased in bulk quantities at a special discount for nonprofit leaders and advisors who want to make it available as a resource to donors and clients. A logo and customized forward or book band also can be added.
For information on customizing and discounted bulk orders please contact: Sarah@wealthimpactpartners.com Phone: 781-489-9800
ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED? CONTACT US TODAY!
Wealth Impact Partners
175 Highland Avenue
Suite 401 Needham, MA 02494
33 College Hill Road
Suite 31A Warwick, RI 02886